Sigla RT100

Sigla RT100

duminică, 24 martie 2013

Ready or not here I come, here I come

"Ready or not here I come, here I come / You're like a breath of fresh air in my lung"
    The song "Ready or Not" by Disney Diva Bridgit Mendler became this week's highest new entry on the Romanian Top 100 at number thirty-nine (39) helped by radio airplay and fan requests sent to UTV and UTV HD. On the iTunes Chart, the single rises 77-23, while on the Pop Chart it moves from 19 to 9. On the official Digital Chart it keeps steady at number-eighteen.
         
Don't forget to check mediaforest.ro for the weekly updates, tomorrow March 25.
                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                         March 24, 2013, Bucharest

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu